Promote scientific and technical progress in the automotive industry,Train automotive talents,Push forward technical exchanges between domestic and international automotive industries,Popularize the knowledge of automotive industry,Spread the culture of automotive industry,Build a home for scientists and engineers.
Automotive Innovation newsletter in December includes the following contents.
1. A Glimpse of Experts—Prof. Fang Chen from Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
2. Article Recommendation—Four papers on technology of ICV, EV and HEV
3. China SAE News:
(1) Automotive Innovation Special Issue on HMI is calling for papers, and the deadline is on April 15, 2019
(2) Annual Assessment Report 2018 of Technology Roadmap for Energy-saving and New Energy Vehicles was published
(3) V2X White Paper - A Connected Vehicle and Intelligent Transportation Platform for Zero Congestion in Cities - issued by three alliances
(4) TMC2019 will be held in Shanghai on April 19-20, 2019
For detailed information, please click Automotive Innovation Newsletter in December, 2018 .