Promote scientific and technical progress in the automotive industry,Train automotive talents,Push forward technical exchanges between domestic and international automotive industries,Popularize the knowledge of automotive industry,Spread the culture of automotive industry,Build a home for scientists and engineers.
Automotive Innovation newsletter in March includes the following contents：
1. A Glimpse of Experts—Prof. Shijin Shuai from Tsinghua University
2. Article Recommendation—Four papers on technologies of Vibration, Carbon Fiber, Gearbox of EV and Mechanical Interface Design
3. China SAE News:
(1) Research report on China intelligent and connected vehicles test and pilot zones is released
(2) Auto Shanghai 2019: concurrent activities are released
(3) AECCE 2019: calling for papers will be closed on April 24, 2019
(4) ALCE 2019 registration is open
(5) EVI 2019 & Hydrogen Embrittlement of High Strength Steels Conference is calling for Paper Abstracts
For detailed information, please click Automotive Innovation Newsletter in March, 2019 .