Promote scientific and technical progress in the automotive industry,Train automotive talents,Push forward technical exchanges between domestic and international automotive industries,Popularize the knowledge of automotive industry,Spread the culture of automotive industry,Build a home for scientists and engineers.
Automotive Innovation newsletter in May includes the following contents:
1. A Glimpse of Experts——Prof. Jianbo Zhang from Tsinghua University
2. Article Recommendation——Four papers on technologies of engine, transmission, chassis and car body
3. China SAE News:
(1) Development Trend Report on China Smart Shared Mobility is released
(2) V2X Security System is released
(3) The World New Energy Vehicle Congress (WNEVC): registration is open
(4) The 4th International Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Congress (FCVC 2019): registration is open
For detailed information, please click Automotive Innovation Newsletter in May, 2019 .