Promote scientific and technical progress in the automotive industry,Train automotive talents,Push forward technical exchanges between domestic and international automotive industries,Popularize the knowledge of automotive industry,Spread the culture of automotive industry,Build a home for scientists and engineers.
Automotive Innovation newsletter in June includes the following contents:
1. A Glimpse of Experts——Dr. Chen Lv from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
2. Article Recommendation——Four papers on technologies of hybrid vehicle, engine and dynamics
3. China SAE News:
(1) H2 Corridor Development Plan in the Yangtze River Delta Region was officially released
(2) Revision work of Technology Roadmap for Energy Saving and New Energy Vehicles will start
(3) 2019 World Fuel Cell Conference is calling for papers
For detailed information, please click Automotive Innovation Newsletter in June, 2019.