Promote scientific and technical progress in the automotive industry,Train automotive talents,Push forward technical exchanges between domestic and international automotive industries,Popularize the knowledge of automotive industry,Spread the culture of automotive industry,Build a home for scientists and engineers.
Automotive Innovation newsletter in January includes the following contents.
1. A Glimpse of Experts—Prof. Yang Diange from Tsinghua University
2. Article Recommendation—Four papers on technology of transmission of HEV, connected vehicles, engine and lightweight
3. China SAE News:
(1) 50 new group standards will be issued and released in 2019
(2) The national project—The Research and Application of Common Key Lightweight Technology for EV Structure— periodical results achieved
(3) The application of the "Science and Technology Award for China Automotive Industry" in 2019 will begin on February 15, 2019 and the deadline is March 31, 2019
For detailed information, please click Automotive Innovation Newsletter in January, 2019 .