Promote scientific and technical progress in the automotive industry,Train automotive talents,Push forward technical exchanges between domestic and international automotive industries,Popularize the knowledge of automotive industry,Spread the culture of automotive industry,Build a home for scientists and engineers.
Automotive Innovation newsletter in February includes the following contents.
1. A Glimpse of Experts—Prof. Dr. Ferit Kü?ükay from Technology University of Braunschweig, Germany
2. Article Recommendation—Four papers on technology of transmission of EV, engine, energy-saving and car body design
3. China SAE News:
(1) Calling for papers on HMI technology and FCV is counting down, and deadline is April 15.
(2) Annual Plan of China Industry Innovation Alliance for Intelligent and Connected Vehicles for 2019 was released (Plan for 2019 and work report in 2018 can be downloaded).
(3) The World New Energy Vehicle Congress will be launched in China
For detailed information, please click Automotive Innovation Newsletter in February, 2019 .