Promote scientific and technical progress in the automotive industry,Train automotive talents,Push forward technical exchanges between domestic and international automotive industries,Popularize the knowledge of automotive industry,Spread the culture of automotive industry,Build a home for scientists and engineers.
Automotive Innovation newsletter in April includes the following contents.
1. A Glimpse of Experts—Prof. Yuyin Yan from University of Nottingham, UK
2. Article Recommendation—Five papers on technologies of lightweight, NVH and AMT Control method
3. China SAE News:
(1) Annual Report on Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle (2018) was published
(2) Automotive Innovation Editorial Board meeting was held successfully in Detroit
(3) The inaugural FISITA Intelligent Safety Conference will be held in Beijing
(4) Preliminary agenda of CICV2019 has been released
(5) The 16th international symposium on Automotive NVH Control Technology (2019) will be held in Changzhou, China
For detailed information, please click Automotive Innovation Newsletter in April, 2019 .