Promote scientific and technical progress in the automotive industry,Train automotive talents,Push forward technical exchanges between domestic and international automotive industries,Popularize the knowledge of automotive industry,Spread the culture of automotive industry,Build a home for scientists and engineers.
Thursday, 17 March 2022
10am (Detroit) | 3pm (London) | 23pm (Beijing)
£40 (plus taxes where applicable)
Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the video of the event when it’s finished.
· Christophe Aufrère, FISITA VP Technical and SVP Group CTO Faurecia
·Jean Ponce, Research Director at Inria (National Institute for Research in Digital Science and Technology) Visiting Researcher at the NYU Center for Data Science
· Eric Moulines, Professor of Statistics, Centre for Applied Mathematics at Ecole Polytechnique
· Tim Shea, Research Scientist Intel and Andreea Danilescu, Senior Manager – Lead, Future Technologies R&D, Accenture Labs
With the emphasis on zero failures in terms of safety, can the adoption of Artificial Intelligence have a place in the mobility industry? Currently no matter how well an AI model is trained, it always fails miserably when facing a situation for which it has not been trained.
However, AI Hybridization, which covers, but is not limited to, areas such as hierarchical control systems, physical-informed neural networks, and neuro-fuzzy systems is one solution currently under research which could solve this kind of issue and bring trust in AI based systems.
The required computing power that needs to be embedded to power an AI based system, how can that be solved? A promising development comes in Neuromorphic computing which enables significant power savings with better inference speed.
In this 2-hour online event, our speakers will look at:
· End-to-End Super-Resolution from Raw Image Bursts
· Uncertainty quantification: techniques, applications, and research challenges.
· Enabling Low-Power Intelligence with Neuromorphic Computing in Automotive
The speakers will also be taking audience questions following the presentations.
Any questions, please contact
Max Zhao, China SAE: email@example.com or
Emma Georgiades, FISITA: firstname.lastname@example.org